AdsVert - Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
Use of AdsVert Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to AdsVert’s AUP (Acceptable Use Policy), TOS (Terms of Service) and Anti-Spam Policy, AdsVert reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP, our TOS (Terms of Service) and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service). All users of AdsVert’s Internet services, and their clients, must comply with this AUP, TOS (Terms of Service) and Anti-Spam Policy.
We support the uncensored flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor subscriber activity under normal circumstances. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any web site, e-mail transmission, newsgroups, or other material created or accessible over or through the services, except for certain proprietary Web sites. However, in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service), we may remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or which may violate this AUP. AdsVert may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong doing. Your violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or immediate termination of either your AdsVert account or other actions as detailed below without notice, based upon the nature of the violation.
This document is intended to provide a basic understand of AdsVert's Acceptable Use Policy. The following are guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of AdsVert's AUP. If a AdsVert account violates this Acceptable Use Policy or our TOS, we reserve the right to terminate your service without notice. We prefer to advise customers of inappropriate behavior and any necessary corrective action, however based on the nature of the violation, could result in immediate termination of service.
The following constitute violations of this AUP:
· Illegal Activities: AdsVert's services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. AdsVert reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
· Harm or Endangerment to other people: You may not use AdsVert’s service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography, or use AdsVert’s service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
· Forgery or impersonation: Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying infrmation is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
· Unsolicited E-mail, News Bombing (SPAM) Use of the AdsVert service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited e-mail is expressly prohibited. Spam complaints will be sent to the e-mail address on file. Violations of this type will result in the immediate suspension of the offending website on the AdsVert server. Failure to respond to complaints within a 24 hour timeframe will result in the AdsVert abuse staff suspending or terminating the offending account by whatever means necessary.
The use of our network in any way either directly or indirectly to send bulk email whether opt-in or otherwise, and the use of bulk email to promote a site via our network is strictly forbidden.
Misuse of System Resources:
Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server, or customer, of AdsVert is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: using programs that consume excessive memory, CPU time or Server Bandwidth, will result in an immediate suspension of service.
· Copyright or trademark infringement: Use of the AdsVert service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software. Use of the AdsVert service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent. Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated.
· Network disruptions : Use of the AdsVert service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use AdsVert Services or the Internet. This includes "denial of service" (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. AdsVert will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data. Use of the AdsVert service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of AdsVert's or another entity's computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending AdsVert account is subject to immediate termination.
· Security: You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account.
· Network Security: AdsVert accounts operate on shared network resources. Excessive use or abuse of these resources by one customer may have a negative impact on all other customers. Misuse of network resources in a manner which impairs network performance is prohibited by this policy and may result in termination of your account.
REPORTING VIOLATIONS OF ADSVERT AUP
AdsVert requests that anyone who believes that there is a violation of this AUP direct the information to the Abuse Department if possible, please provide the IP address / domain used to commit the violation, date and time of the violation, and evidence of the violation.
AdsVert - Terms of Service(TOS)
Use of AdsVert’s Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to AdsVert’s AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) as well as AdsVert’s TOS (Terms of Service). From herewith in this TOS, AUP, and Anti-Spam Policy, the usage of “us”, “we”, “our”, “ours” shall constitute reference to AdsVert, the usage of “you”, “your”, “they”, “them” shall refer to client / customer of AdsVert.com
Acceptance of Contractual Agreement
1. Client agrees that by placing an order either by means of electronic ordering (web order form) or submitting a written contract, and receipt of such order by AdsVert, that you are agreeing to our TOS, AUP, and Anti-Spam Policy. No Modifications of said contract by customer is allowed.
2. AdsVert will provide, and Customer will purchase and pay for, the Services, and service fees specified in the Order for the applicable Service Description. Customer acknowledges that the service, and service fees have been communicated to the customer, and that they are aware of all applicable charges as per contract, AUP, Anti-Spam Policy, and TOS. Customer also understands that any promotional offers unless specified in contractual terms will not be applicable to their individual service.
Establishment of this service is contingent upon receipt of payment from Customer to AdsVert.com
Payments and Fees:
Payment is due on the defined recurring billing date. Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 10 days past due.
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
AdsVert.com may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon failure of a Customer to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve Customer of responsibility for the payment of all accrued service fees, or any collection fees.
Cancellation can be made via email. Although no notice is required, and there is no cancellation fee, all fees paid for service up to the notice of cancellation are non-refundable.
Refunds and Disputes:
All billing disputes must be reported within 30 days of the time the dispute occurred. Disputed charges to your credit card issuer, also known as chargebacks, in AdsVert’s discretion which is valid, under the terms and conditions of our Anti-Spam Policy, AUP, and TOS, will result in service interruption, and reconnection fees to restore the desired service.
AdsVert is not responsible for the restoration of data to your account. We strongly recommend that you keep backups of data off-site with you for emergency purposes. If hardware failure and data loss occurs, you the client are responsible for data restoration. AdsVert shall not be liable for loss of data under any circumstance.
Activity which results in a suspension or deactivation of an account will result in a forfeiture of fees paid. Complaints made regarding abuses of an account will be grounds for suspension.
Refusal of Service:
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion.
Adsvert -- Anti-Spam Policy
At Adsvert.com, we are committed to stopping spam.
To report Adsvert related spam to us, please send a message to abuse@Adsvert.com. Be sure to include a copy of the offending email.
What is Spam?
In simple terms Spam (unsolicited commercial e-mail, unsolicited bulk e-mail, mass e-mail, junk e-mail, UCE) is a message that advertises goods or services that you send to someone without their prior consent or in the absence of a previous relationship.
Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Email messages that are addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship with or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient.
- Messages posted on Usenet and message boards, which are unrelated to the topic of discussion, unrelated newsgroups or sent/posted excessively.
- Solicitations posted on chat rooms, or to groups or individuals by Instant Messaging system, such as ICQ.
Adsvert.com strictly prohibits the sending of unsolicited e-mails of any kind. We do not tolerate Spam and will terminate any member who violates our Anti-Spam policy.
If you spam, even if Adsvert.com services are not directly involved in it (i.e. the spam leads the person to Adsvert.com services), you will:
- Have your account terminated immediately without refund and notice
- Charged a $500 cleanup fee
- Be reported to your own provider by us as a spammer, where they will presumably terminate your account as well.
- Be reported to authorities